OneDrive and SkyDrive Android app that excels at offline viewing. SkyFolio optionally auto downloads your photos for fast viewing wherever you go. Cast to your TV with chromecast or run on your Amazon Fire TV. Show slideshows with animations. Turn your Android or Kindle Fire tablet into a photo frame in seconds.
Take Your Photos With You
SkyFolio auto downloads your photos for fast offline viewing. The downloads are small and happen automatically while your device charges.
Never wait on a connection again while showing off your hosted pictures. The app looks great on Android phones, Kindle Fire tablets, Amazon Fire TV, and Chromecast.
Easily Upload Your Shots
Batch upload multiple photos at a time in the background while you do other things. Simply share photos or videos from your gallery with SkyFolio to upload them to OneDrive / SkyDrive.
- Fast offline access to your photos
- Beautiful and clean interface, looks great on phones and tablets
- Full screen slideshows
- Cast OneDrive photos with Chromecast
- Move photos between albums
- Upload multiple photos at at time
- View and add comments
- View photo details
- Filter photos by tags
- Delete photos and albums
- Pinch to zoom
- Create new OneDrive / SkyDrive albums
- Sort albums by name or date
- Continuous scroll of sets and thumbnails
- Send URL of photos
- Send pictures using email, Facebook, and Twitter
- Frequent updates that add new features
- Turn off auto rotate so that photos always display as large as possible
- Crop to fit so pictures always fill the screen
- Control slideshow interval and randomization
- Change storage location to external SD card (or any folder)
- Auto download only when you're on wifi
- Read only mode turns off destructive actions like delete
I stand behind my apps. If you have any problem and purchased from the Android Market, email me at email@example.com and I'll fix it or refund your money.